A well insulated house - new or old - means less energy to heat and cool and improved comfort for you and your family. It will also reduce the risk of illness from damp, cold and mould. About 10% of a home's heat can be lost through the floor, 24% through the external walls and a whopping 40% through the ceiling.
Insulating while renovating - cost effective, and will not break the bank!
Insulation creates a thermal barrier to help keep heat inside the home in winter and to keep the heat out in the summer - making it a more comfortable place to live.
- External wall insulation: blow-in solutions
- Ceilings: Fresh insulation over existing
- Underfloors: Remove foil insulation
- Fresh underfloor insulation
- Ground Vapour Barrier to minimise moisture
- Acoustic insulation - into existing and new internal walls
We offer a very simple process to help you with your improvements;
1. Contact us
2. We will come to your house and complete a free assessment, typically within the next 10 business days
3. A quote for your consideration - offering options including cost-effective upgrades
4. Installation - most houses are completed in one day!
Note, we do not offer false discounts, so our pricing is best price first time.