Loading...

Warmer Kiwi Homes | 90% insulation grants for eligible homes

The Auckland region 90% funded programme.

The EECA "Warmer Kiwi Homes" programme enables eligible homeowners insulate their homes. This programme provides qualifying eligible AUCKLAND Homeowners* with 90% Home insulation grants, the remaining 10% to be payable by the Homeowner.

The Auckland Program provides 90% grants to cover the cost of ceiling and underfloor insulation including ground moisture barriers to make homes warmer, drier and healthier for those living in them.

Limited properties available, please register your interest promptly.

    To be eligible for a 90% Warmer Kiwi Home grant for Auckland you will need to be the homeowner (owner-occupier) of a home built before 2008, AND

  • have a Community Services Card or SuperGold combo card, OR
  • own and be living in a home in an area identified as lower-income,
Contact us today to see if your property is in the catchment area for this 90% grant programme

Conditions do apply.
*Auckland homes must be eligible under EECA’s Warmer Kiwi Homes Programme.
**Decile 8, 9, or 10 on the NZ Deprivation Index.
Contact us to verify your address

What about rental properties?

Insulation subsidies ceased for rental properties on 30 June 2018. There are no longer any EECA supported subsidies for rentals.

What about subsidised insulation elsewhere in New Zealand?

At this stage, Eco Insulation are not able to offer insulation subsidies apart from this specific Auckland project. Contact our teams throughout New Zealand to secure cost effective retrofit insulation options in your region.